Sailing times and prices for Inis Méain / Inis Oírr
- Aran Island Ferries depart from Ros a' Mhíl a port 23 miles west of Galway City centre.
- Passengers are advised to allow one hour driving time from the City to the Port and must check in ½ an hour prior to sailing time.
- For excellent group and family rates please call our office.
- Visa / Mastercard / Laser Cards accepted.
Details of the shuttle bus.
|Sailing times to Inis Méain / Inis Oírr|
|November - March||10.30am||6.00pm1|
|April - October||10.30am||6.00pm1|
|Sailing times from Inis Méain / Inis Oírr|
|January - December||8.00am Monday - Saturday
NB Aran Island Ferries have now made arrangements to carry bicycles on their ferries. There are restrictions on the number of bikes that can be carried on any one trip so passengers are advised to contact the company in advance to pre-book their bicycles.
1 These 6.00pm sailings are at 6.30pm on Fridays.
2 There will be no sailings on the 25th / 26th of December.
- Child fares apply to children 5 to 12 years old. Children under 5 travel free.
- Student fares apply to anyone over the age of 13 in full time education.
- Prices shown are for the full fare. A discount of 10% is applied for return journeys booked online.
- We do not mail tickets. These can be collected from our offices or at the ferry terminal anytime prior to sailing.
- Irish Free Travel Pass/ Senior Smart Pass accepted.(terms & conditions)
- Published timetables are subject to alteration without notice due to inclement weather conditions and/or other circumstances.